Problems with exterior lighting

blkdout6

Reaction score
So today i was working on my 02 v6 sedan. When i went to work tonight i noticed that my gauges cluster, and a/c lights went out. I replaced the fuse for them once. But this time my halos, license plate, and tail lights went out. the only thing that works is the headlights, blinkers, reverse lights, and brake lights. is this all in the same fuse, a different fuse, or possibly a relay.
Thanks brandon

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you check/replaced one fuse, why didn't you check the rest. They're all clearly labeled on the panels.

blkdout6

Reaction score
this is the second time it went out. Its kinda cold in colorado to be out at night checking every fuse. I was just wondering if all of these problems might be related to one fuse or relay

blkdout6

Reaction score
i removed the stereo bezel to unplug my cold cathode rays i rewired for the car. The module went out and i took it out. I have had the problem before with the interior lighting but not the exterior.

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
have u tried the fuse labelled "small lights" in ur passenger side fuse box? try changing that and see if ut lights work

finch13

Reaction score
Check fuse #9 on the passenger side... might be the same as the small lights fuse.

If the YEL/WHT illumination wire in the radio harness shorts out it will fry that fuse and your lights.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Check fuse #9 on the passenger side... might be the same as the small lights fuse.

If the YEL/WHT illumination wire in the radio harness shorts out it will fry that fuse and your lights.
this.

did you unhook the battery before touching the wiring? :coffee:

Back