Projector Headlights (Like Audi R8 or A1)

Asmir02

Reaction score
I'm looking into making some new Projector Headlights for my Honda Accord 2000 V6. I'm need some help, I'm trying to have those DRL like audi has so I'm thinking about buying these lights
http://www.matrixracing.com/p-16239-...ousing-ks.aspx
Then getting some LEDS and putting them at the bottom line. I need some help as to how to do this and what type of leds to buy? I want it to be bright LEDS to its noticed in day time? I would need some help as to how to open those headlights and put the new leds in there? If anyone has any better projector headlights that you would think would look better please let me know.
I'm trying to get close to these lights as possible
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrALqnnomT0

All help would be great.
Thanks everyone :andy:

Asmir02

Reaction score
I did dude but didnt see anyone coming close to the new audi lights. I saw some but the leds are not bright enough.

Asmir02

Reaction score
wow the one you did are amazing. Could you give me a link of where u found those Clear lensed TSX Projector and the LED strip or is it better to buy individual LED Bulbs? I'm trying to find the brightest LEDs so that its at least noticeable in day time.

Thanks for all the help

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
wow the one you did are amazing. Could you give me a link of where u found those Clear lensed TSX Projector and the LED strip or is it better to buy individual LED Bulbs? I'm trying to find the brightest LEDs so that its at least noticeable in day time.

Thanks for all the help

well first off i can't take credit. i didn't make those. it was a member on this forum. when you click the link you'll see knightryder. as him about the LED's. the tsx projectors you ccan probably find at a local junkyard.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score

Thanks for all the help

You can buy TSX projectors almost anywhere... eBay... theretrofitsource... sometimes on hidplanet

as for the LED strip those were custom made

xx24xx

Reaction score
Oznium.com has special side emitting LED strips. Check em out.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nothing you buy will be as bright as Audi luxeon LED's, unless you spend some serious cash and do the custom mounting yourself. Which is why most people buy pre-made LED strips, etc. But honestly they are bright at dusk and night, so that's good enough.

And yes, KnightRyder is the king of lighting on this site, so read his threads carefully and you will learn a lot.

Cpyro

Reaction score
The word u want to search for is, Retro Fit.

Back