FS: PSPEC Short Throw Shifter + Skunk Shift Knob

slow f23

Reaction score
pm me if you are interested in working something out from ohio! i am interested.

pattywak

Reaction score
Willing to part out just the shift knob and the piece that goes between the shift boot and the shift knob? I'm really more interested in the piece that goes between the shift boot and shift knob because I can't find that piece anywhere online.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Willing to part out just the shift knob and the piece that goes between the shift boot and the shift knob? I'm really more interested in the piece that goes between the shift boot and shift knob because I can't find that piece anywhere online.

the part that the boot secures to? like, that metal ring thing? haha. mine didnt come with one, but i contacted pspec and asked if i could get one and i got one, haha.

pattywak

Reaction score
pspec.jpg

That piece, does anyone know exactly what it's called? When I call PSPEC I don't want to sound like a retard. haha

Also, does anyone know if this piece only works with that Skunk 2 Knob? Or will it work with any knob?

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
That piece is what the shift boot is secured to, it has no bearing on what knob you use.

I don't remember breaking my little plastic rectangle thing when I installed mine

Back