Pulleys Q&A, be serious

theaccordian

Reaction score
agreed. guess the only way to know for sure is to stop talking and try it. let us know.

98AccrdSdn

Reaction score
I put Unorthodox Racing SS pulley on my car. I did notice quicker acceleration. Not so much on top end. Because I have an OBDII so the speed limiter still kicks in. You wont accelerate like an Indy car. But you will notice a significant gain in acceleration. I would recommend getting a high amp aternator like I did. If you plan on changing the alternator pulley out. Especially if you are running an amp and subs. You can find everything on Ebay.

98AccrdSdn

Reaction score
I say do it. Theres to many people on here worried about body kits and rims. The whole ricer syndrome(car looks good but wont outrun an old lady in a rascal). So I give you props for tryin to improve your performance.

98AccrdSdn

Reaction score
The alternator and power steering pulleys are easy. Crank is a beast. Unless you have that crank tool.

acrod99

Reaction score
clevengercm said:
Looking cool adds 10WHP!!!!! Butt Dyno proves it! :D
I mean i've never noticed a difference with mine. They were easy to install though. No little bolt-on is gonna give our cars a kick in the balls-oh well.

clevengercm

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
I mean i've never noticed a difference with mine. They were easy to install though. No little bolt-on is gonna give our cars a kick in the balls-oh well.

Yep, either turbo or swap is the way to go if your looking for serious HP...I have them sitting in my trunk right now...Ill put them on sometime this week.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
bringing this back.......since im making a little more money now, and after i get my suspension in and sway bar on, i wanna get pulleys.....maybe. ok thething is, im not getting anything other then the UR SS pulley kit for our f23's. ive never heard anything bad about UR's products and ive always heard good thing from satisfied customers. but what im askin is if you guys think my tiny system set up (one amp and one 12" sony p5) will actually affect my alternator and kill it? i think i may be heading the way of more performance soon anyway, ive bene thinking of saving up for some actual light rims and getting rid of the system and keeping the car as light as possible. but anyway, you think if i got the UR SS kit that my small system would kill my alt.?

Back