Pulleys

PumaFumé

Reaction score
hey do u have this pulley?

i have an AEM Power Pulley, but i only have one.. i think it is the power steering pulley, but i am not sure and i cannot find the part # online.. 2-6500 is the part number.. any help? should i put it on?

thanks for the help! bUMp

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
any1 with the UR on a V6?

Yes, I'm running a full UR set - Crank, Alternator and Power Steering. Had em on for 4 years. Not one problem.

one more thing, I'm not sure about the 4 bangers, but the V6 is internally balanced, there is no harmonic balancer on the V6. However, it is possible to wear out the engine prematurely due to the lighter crank pulley. But, were talking about a negligable amount.

Crono139

Reaction score

Is it this...

1232140812559.jpg

or this...

1232140804433.jpg

?

SeanXtec

Reaction score
deff? and benifits of me putting it on?

If it's just the power steering pulley, then no there is really no benefit besides for show. The crank pulley is the only one that would show performance gains, in the form of reduction of rotational mass.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
^^ true but for 4cyl they say not to replace it because it can mess up the engine... my car is for my personal preferences only, not to race, not go fast so i have em for show

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, I'm running a full UR set - Crank, Alternator and Power Steering. Had em on for 4 years. Not one problem.

one more thing, I'm not sure about the 4 bangers, but the V6 is internally balanced, there is no harmonic balancer on the V6. However, it is possible to wear out the engine prematurely due to the lighter crank pulley. But, were talking about a negligable amount.

Every engine that leaves a factory is internally balanced, if it wasnt, it wouldnt last more than a few hundred miles.

FYI - to the I4 owners, if you want a quality crank pulley - Fluidampr

Back