FS: Q-Logic Speaker Kick Panels with JL Audio Components

hellfire127

Reaction score
I have a set of Q Logic speaker kick panels for 98-02 Honda Accords. Not sure if these will fit in Coupes or if the V6 models have different trims.

These were in my 99 Honda Accord sedan 4cycl. Everything works great before I took them out today.

Selling because I'm putting the car back to stock, these are one of the last few items I have left that are not stock.

Note: for the driver's side, you will have to remove the foot rest/stand in order to install the driver side kick panel. I bought them locally a few years ago.

Everything is in good working, there is a dent on the grill of the right speaker but it's not noticeable when you install it.

Couldn't check the price on eBay to see how much these are going used.

Also, if anybody has their stock kick panels and the screws for the foot rest for trade then I can work out a deal for them. Must be tan/beige color.

I'll start out with a price:

SOLD

P1000691.jpg

P1000690.jpg

P1000682.jpg

P1000685.jpg

P1000694.jpg

P1000693.jpg

P1000692.jpg

EDIT: Also, would you guys suggest taking out my retrofit headlights and replace with stock? I retrofitted my oem headlights and also made them black but not sure if I go should through the trouble of replacing if I can't get much for them here. They could be a selling point to find a buyer for my car.

Last edited:

hellfire127

Reaction score
Link to pics of retrofit

I'll get pictures of the headlights themselves tomorrow, it's dark outside now. These pics above were from a while ago.

I followed the guide on this forum to do the retrofit, it's probably not perfect.

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Unless its going to an enthusiast. Sell the lights separately. It's more of an issue for future owners to worry about.

hellfire127

Reaction score
I won't be selling the headlights until the day before I sell the car but how much do they go for on these forums? That might be couple of months. Haven't decided on a new car yet and I'll need this car for school as the motorcycle I'm getting next month won't be good for the cold weather coming up.

hellfire127

Reaction score
I'd actually like to have projectors on my headlights while I drive, makes a huge difference for me at night. I prob won't be getting much of a difference for them so I'm in no hurry to sell/trade for now.

Need to get rid of the car audio first as I can drive with just regular speakers. Only thing I won't change is probably the Mangaflow exhaust and the Tein ss coilovers. Too much trouble for them.

Bravesball20

Reaction score
I'd actually like to have projectors on my headlights while I drive, makes a huge difference for me at night. I prob won't be getting much of a difference for them so I'm in no hurry to sell/trade for now.

Need to get rid of the car audio first as I can drive with just regular speakers. Only thing I won't change is probably the Mangaflow exhaust and the Tein ss coilovers. Too much trouble for them.

Well when it comes time, make sure you get a hold of me first!

Back