Question about ddm HID kits

ChileanMonkey

Reaction score
Yeh that's a good point YounGLeMoN. where would I goes about purchasing this relay harness.

ChileanMonkey

Reaction score
Thanks for the super duper quick responses guys! Alright so **** high beam HID, 35w 8k for the lows, and 35w 3k for the fogs. And man do I surely hate Egay. bought a Lip and I had to modify the crap out of it to fit it right, and of course it eventually cracked. planning on carbon fiber overlaying the lip see how it goes.

Thanks for the link F23A1AT.

sweagle02

Reaction score
is there a website where we could get a cheaper relay harness? $25 is a bit steep for me when i've heard that they can be much cheaper.

finch13

Reaction score
Not really. The relays are the most expensive part, plus factor in the profit, and other BS.

angelusnhc

Reaction score
i just bought the raptor 8k kit for my civic fogs lastnight. so i should get them any time now :)

pattywak

Reaction score
I just don't understand peoples need to put HID in EVERYTHING.

I know what you are saying. I do not see the point of having HIDs in a high beam or a fog light, so that is one modification you will never see me do. I do have an HID kit for my low beams, and no matter what people say I stand by my decision to put a kit in because I have very bad eyesight and the night makes it worse, the HID kit helps out greatly. In time, I may have enough money to have someone to a retrofit for me, but until then this will do.

Also, not to thread-jack but I just needed a quick answer to this: I have a Kaixen HID kit for my low beams, and they go out after a few minutes of being on with the car not being on. This is listed as a symptom of needing this:

http://www.ddmtuning.com/products/HID_Accessory_Harness-133-94.html

Do I need this? I know I have one of the symptoms listed and I don't want to risk shortening the life of my HID kit. Thanks.

Back