Question about front camber kit

RickyG

Reaction score
Hey guys, before you tell me to search i did and couldnt find what i was looking for, but anyways i see 2 types of camber kits for the front of the car.

The first style

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180388622375&category=50454&sspagename=DCP:RV:GI

and then this one.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Inga...ies?hash=item3ca439a928&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how the two worked. it looks to me like the first one would be the best, but if the second one works it's less expensive.

Thank you in advance.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the first one works by loosening those screws you can see on the sides of the ball joint, and moving it back and forth thru the range you can move it. it replaces your current oem upper control arm, and you lose some clearance between the uca and the top of the strut tower.

the second one, im not sure exactly how it works, but i think what you do is loosen that top screw, and after you do that you can slide that bottom part back and forth to adjust the camber, then tighten the bolt back up. this one goes into the place where your current oem ball joints are in your oem uca, you dont replace the stock uca's with these since they go in it. with the second ones you will lose even more clearance between the uca and top of the strut tower. i also had these on my last accord, and they worked fine.

RickyG

Reaction score
how low were you with your last accord? i'm planning on maybe going another 1/2 lower front and back. would you recomend i get the first set up that replaces my uca or the ball joint style?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
no where near as low as i am now...or as low as you are. but personally, id rather deal with the minimal camber than reduce the clearance between the uca and strut tower again. if your hit your uca's on the strut towers now, you will even more with either of those...especially if you want to go lower.

Back