question for those with custom exhaust

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
thats wat i was thinking but not sure if i should buy a name brand resonator or get some random one from a muffler shop

why do u say that?

it looks clean i really dont like that muffler look

Yes it does. I like the look of just the pipe

truWarier02

Reaction score

99accord boi

Reaction score
i tried the exhaust the other day its really deep but its waaay too loud i love the waay it sounds but is too loud for my taste
is it because i only had piping to the rear axle? being amplified by the car and the ground ?

thanks davis i still need to find a tip for my exhaust and if its still too loud then ill add one of these

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
Jovani has 2 and a quarter piping and a cat, with a 3'' tip like you want to do. Its loud when your on it but cruising its not too crazy. But definitly enough to have those lights flashing in the rear view. lol But ya just get the vibrant resonator along with the cat and you should be good. Do it like i have it, just make it bolt on and have another back up muffler when you get tired of the drone!!:beer:

Mikey

Reaction score
Drive 1000 miles straight. Travel across country. If you still want it afterwards, then by all means.

Otherwise, I have to advise against it.

99accord boi

Reaction score
Jovani has 2 and a quarter piping and a cat, with a 3'' tip like you want to do. Its loud when your on it but cruising its not too crazy. But definitly enough to have those lights flashing in the rear view. lol But ya just get the vibrant resonator along with the cat and you should be good. Do it like i have it, just make it bolt on and have another back up muffler when you get tired of the drone!!:beer:
vibrant resonators are expensive!!
The second picture IS my car lol.

http://spunkyfresh.blogspot.com/2008/11/zoom-zoom.html

Anyway, it is loud on my car. I've been pulled over a lot with it but only gotten one ticket. On a V6 it sounds good but on a four banger it might not sound as nice.
yea thats were i got the pic lol
yea wen i tried it it sounded super deep my coworkers compared it to a subie in sound just too loud

Drive 1000 miles straight. Travel across country. If you still want it afterwards, then by all means.

Otherwise, I have to advise against it.

why 1000 miles?

wat are ur guys opinions on vibrant resonators?
wat about the dynomax resonators davis linked me?

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
I just know vibrant is a legit company and so is dynomax just up too.I got a 24" 2 1/4 resonator. I dont know the brand. Give me 15 bucks. Lol

99accord boi

Reaction score
I just know vibrant is a legit company and so is dynomax just up too.I got a 24" 2 1/4 resonator. I dont know the brand. Give me 15 bucks. Lol

pics ? i wanna know if its bottle style
text me
also ill take the skunk2 shift knob off ur hands

Back