Question o.O

XceZs

Reaction score
Not sure where i shouldve put this question but here goes anyways.. well as you know i dropped my car on the stock's.. anndd i lowered it even more but when i drive it the steering wheel starts shaking aLOT, what does that mean? is it that the lug nuts are not tight enough cause they are i checked and it wasnt the problem.. It wasnt shaking before i dropped it more so i have no idea what the problem is .. :eekwtf:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Alignment off, wheels aren't balanced, stock shocks/struts. Aren't meant to be paired with after market sleeves / springs and don't offer the right amount of stiffness / rebound to compensate

Last edited:

XceZs

Reaction score
Yeah but if i get and alignment then change wheels its going to be pointless .. cause im going to be switching back on forth with the rims i have on now and the racing harts i have in my shed. The wheels were balanced and aligned before i dropped it so i guess that threw everything off.. im just scared if i go to fast the wheels are going to just pop off and leave me stuck:lolhitting:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
When my wheel became loose while driving it was constant shake and terrible rubbing sound. If It's only happening at certain speeds It's more than likely your alignment especially since you just lowered it more

Go Jack up your car and spin each wheel to insure your lugs are tight. If they are I guarantee that it has something to do with what I told u in my first post

swollen_cu

Reaction score
How is a different rim set up going to change your alignment settings? I never heard of that

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
definitely get your car aligned. and dont worry about "when i change wheels i have to get it aligned again"...because you dont. thats retarded.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
definitely get your car aligned. and dont worry about "when i change wheels i have to get it aligned again"...because you dont. thats retarded.

Exactly wht I was thinking. Whoever told you that is a dumbass. Lol

Back