quick i need your guys input. can i fit it?

eyadkabbani

Reaction score
hey guys so a banging deal just came up for me 550 for brand new wheels and tires for 600 bucks theyre xxr 572 17x9.75 +25 the tires are 215/40 and 235/40 but idk much about wheels and offsets and i dont really have the time to research it. my fenders are rolled. do you guys think i can fit them? please help me out sorry i know you guys hate posts like these. thanks anyway though!

Narftastic

Reaction score
I think your going to need more of a stretch in the rear... And your going to need to pull your fenders.

eyadkabbani

Reaction score
I think your going to need more of a stretch in the rear... And your going to need to pull your fenders.
so what do you think vlad? should i get them, youve seen my car before. sorry about all the questions im just new to all this

I don't really have enough time to tell you about how it works.

So ill leave this here click here

thanks man that was pretty useful

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You might spend $600 on something you know nothing about? That really makes no sense. Take a day or two and read up on tire/rim fitment, you'll learn something and enable yourself to make an informed decision.

Last edited:

eyadkabbani

Reaction score
You might spend $600 on something you know nothing about? That really makes no sense. Take a day or two and read up on tire/rim fitment, you'll learn something and enable yourself to make an informed decision.

that actualy makes alot of sense, i would love to do that but i might not have that luxary. im going away this weekend and the wheels will probably be sold by the time i get back. im gonna try my best but thanks for the advice.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
lol c'mon now.

You can read up on wheel fitment while you're taking a shit or something, how lame of an excuse "don't have time." You have enough time to post this thread and keep coming back to check it...?

Oh, and it will take a decent amount of work to fit those wheels with enough clearance in the fenders. :coffee:

Back