quick question guys

cajun

Reaction score
lol fck na 23 bucks for a new gasket shipped. guess ima go dealer. thx guys. :roy:

Check this site for OEM parts - bernardiparts.com. They don't hit you with a $5 handling fee like Majestic does, so they're been cheaper on shipped prices for the last few things I ordered.

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
Check this site for OEM parts - bernardiparts.com. They don't hit you with a $5 handling fee like Majestic does, so they're been cheaper on shipped prices for the last few things I ordered.

check out hondapartsnow.com for oem parts. i got them there last time and they seem to have the lowest rates out of everyone. i compared it with bernardiparts and shipping is 3 dollars cheaper and the part is 3 cents cheaper lol

cajun

Reaction score
hit up the stealership and ask them to pricematch :deal:

I tried that before and they laughed - same as when I tried to talk them down off the sticker price for an Accord. Same family owns the three nearest Honda dealerships. :mad:

rwong410

Reaction score
hit up the stealership and ask them to pricematch :deal:

Doubt they'd price match an internet price. Plus, the price difference between the stealership and online can't be that much. It should only be like $10-$12 at the stealership.

Okay, I was mistaken. It's $17 plus tax at my local stealership.

Last edited:
Back