quick suspension question

waccord99

Reaction score
i just bought some kyb gr2's and i remember reading somewhere they arent meant for lowering is this true i planned on putting some teins ss springs on them there around 1.5 inch drop nothing crazy.....

talontsiawd

Reaction score
They're not the best but with that small of a drop they should be ok.

Yeah, they are basically a stock replacement but a bit stiffer. They should be fine. Even the stockers should last you awhile on that setup if you have decent roads. How much did you pay though? Eibach makes some shocks-"pro dampers" that i'm really impressed with for the money. They are not aggressive, defineatly more for the comfort side of things.

waccord99

Reaction score
i paid 200 for them......i really wanted the agx's but i didnt have the money for them and springs.....didnt really want to cheap it out but yea.........i didnt install them yet...im thinking of getting ride of my rims in order to get the job done right......idk yet...lol........thanks for the input

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
yea best of advice...work on ur suspension first....and i wouldve gone with the agx's or tokico's are also nice

lwlba

Reaction score
if you want it done right the first time.. might as well go with coil overs? :thumbsup:

Phut

Reaction score
a lot of vip enthusiasts use the gr2's with their air suspension.

Back