qwerty101's accord sedan. SD

qwerty101

Reaction score
man... love the rims wish was on 18" or 19" though... love the tailight... wish mine was like that... and the type-r lip... its like sooo hot...

I want your rims in 18" man... how much u think it cost????
umm im really not sure. u can try looking at the racing hart type rims. those look exactly like mine. and i might go mugen lip and drop my type r. what do you guys think?!

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
damn nice ride, reminds me of my car so much, dude i'm interested in your rims how is the quality? and i'm saving up for some 17's too any info would be appreciated thanks man

qwerty101

Reaction score
damn nice ride, reminds me of my car so much, dude i'm interested in your rims how is the quality? and i'm saving up for some 17's too any info would be appreciated thanks man
its pretty good. rides smooth, no cracks or bends.i like em i think 17's are perfect. u should definately get some 17's

indowanksta88

Reaction score
wow man, usually i am not a fan of of type r lips, but you pulled it off really well hahah and i agree with you 100% about not trying to race, just cruising around and floss. that is exactly what i do everyday hahaha

qwerty101

Reaction score
wow man, usually i am not a fan of of type r lips, but you pulled it off really well hahah and i agree with you 100% about not trying to race, just cruising around and floss. that is exactly what i do everyday hahaha
haha thanks man. and hell yea man jsut floss everyday **** it! maybe if i get that 5speed swap ill consider it. but for now ill be turning heads

Back