R.i.p. 99 accord lx

VtecFlow21

Reaction score
im usually on 6thgenaccord.com, but dont post alot of threads
my story..
My wife got tolled by this dumb@ss f@g. im a senior in high school and i was off to read dr. seus @ this elementary school. So i went to go pick up my friend, and the same moment as i got to her house, she txted me and said jus meet me @ the school i have a ride. (by this other dude who was in our group to read to the little kids) so i was like wtf i drove all the way here for no reason. so i pull up next to them and they we're like jus go ahead. so i drove passed them (not speeding or doin nothin stupid, jus driving normally.) As i went to go make i left turn; with my blinker on; not even halfway completed wit my turn; my car spin 180 i hit my head hard as fuq, blackout for a couple secs. i'm like GODD????

im in the car; not knownin wtf to do, idk how my car looks at this point, and this bitch is like get out of the car, so my door doesnt even open, so i get out the passenger side. and when i see the damage, im like wtf, i jus wanna fuq this dude up, then he told me i looked lost, and he was goin lik 40. this mutha**** was trying to pass me on a 2way road im like are u fuking serious.

0304091617b.jpg

My accord got fukd, his 4runner only the bumper got damage

they're like what do we do, i call 911 the cop comes, and gives him 2 tickets 1 for wreckless driving...and 1 for illegal overtaking or something.

i go to the hospital, suffer a concussion, so it ends up my accord gets tolled cuz the insurance doesnt want to pay for the damage, so they'll jus give us the car's worth. which is BS cause they found out the car was tolled b4, so i bought a tolled car. and all this sh!t jus piss me off.

so the nxt day i go to school, people comin up 2 me and askin me if im okie, every1 knows it was the other dudes fault, simply b/c hes a f@g and he jus got his Ls. then ppls tell me tht he was tryin to make it seem as if it was my fault, and this jus let up to my rage.

so my fellow 6thgen posse, if u see me on americas most wanted for murder. you kno this f@g is dead nxt time i see him. (i havent seen him yet, he hasnt been in school, and he didnt even say sorrry or nuthin)

R.i.p my love; 99 accord lx.

0304091616.jpg

0304091617.jpg

0304091632.jpg

rip :(

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
**** happens man, no reason to go acting like a badass saying you're going to **** people up.

I got hit two times in the past two months, once in the Accord, once in the TL, neither were my fault. You didn't see me coming on here all pissed off threatening to kick peoples asses. I know it sucks, but take a deep breath and relax.

Accord281

Reaction score
ouch...are those eyelids pained DEP? If you get a chance to part out the car, I might be interested in them...

bigtp3

Reaction score
wait....:thinking: so who was it that got "tolled" him, his wife, or his car?

Back