racing seats

accord02se

Reaction score
what do you guys think of racing seats in a 4 door?im not trying to be like a racecar i just want something that looks more stylish and is more comfortable than the fabric seats i have now,whats the best bang for the buck and whats a cheap comfortable seat,used or new,and how hard are brackets to change if i have to change them and do seats come with them and/or how much?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
meh, if you like them get them. Dont let people change your mind on a mod YOU want on YOUR car. Fuk that.

simon_y

Reaction score
aftermarket seats never come with brackets or slider, those cost extra and the brackets are vehicle specific. depending on the seat, bracket and slider, you can either bolt everything together if it allows you to or you can weld everything in place. If you do decide to use bolts, make sure you higher grade bolts.

There's nothing wrong with racing seats in a 4 door. I have the Euro R Recaro's in mine. If anything, I like them better in a 4 door then a 2 door cause then you don't have to worry about the quick release thing on the passenger side.

ccordex00

Reaction score
I have a sedan with a set of Racing seats, reclineable tho...my suggestion is to either go on craigslist and look for some seats..Sparco because there;s a whole lot of fake recaros and bride like seats so you don't wanna go that way...remember you get what you paid. You second option is to go on hondamarketplace and keep looking for the seats, I bough my first sparco torino for 240 and couple months later I found the other one for 200...as for brackets try craigslist too and look for wedge or weapon r brackets (MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE RIGHT BRACKET THO...EITHER FLAT OR TABBED)

Good Luck:hihi:

Back