(RackedOut) now LeBirdNest's Bedlined 1998 [AV6] EX Sedan +Video

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
Re: RackedOut's 1998 Sedan EX V6 (non 56k area)

Car looks good! I like the progress! In for more pics on the progress! I think paint then suspension! Then some dope wheels,of course all in time.good luck!

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Re: RackedOut's 1998 Sedan EX V6 (non 56k area) *New Pics*

Bump for new pics.

Thanks guys for your comments!

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score

Thanks vlad!! I will be thinking long and hard :jerkit: haha .. about what color to paint it. ill take opinions though

and yea... the roads are like that allll over my neighborhood.. its a b to get to and from my house with rocks and 7 inch deep ruts/holes everywhere. when it rains real bad there is a foot of standing water.. i cant even park near my house when it rains. i hate the city i live in. and they are raising my water bill to help pay for it. im gtfo asap.

Last edited:

Narftastic

Reaction score

There is soooo much options for paint...like something thats pops or something that is real clean..if i was choosing a color for my car it would probably take me for ever cuz i would thinkabout car color and rim color to get the rite combo.....also are they even fixing the roadsor no?

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score

well, im at work from seven to seven when i work but when im off, they used to come by at like 9 am, work till about 11, disappear, come back at 1 and work till like 4 and go home. and nothing looks different. they better pave that ish. gahhh im only here until february but still.. its annoying.

- paint, yea i am not sure man, i would love to do something thats real clean and get wheels that pop. but idk. ill have to think about it for a while.

Narftastic

Reaction score

well, im at work from seven to seven when i work but when im off, they used to come by at like 9 am, work till about 11, disappear, come back at 1 and work till like 4 and go home. and nothing looks different. they better pave that ish. gahhh im only here until february but still.. its annoying.

- paint, yea i am not sure man, i would love to do something thats real clean and get wheels that pop. but idk. ill have to think about it for a while.

i would be soooooooo pissed you cant imagine lol

but just look around on stancenation and sites like that they usually have cars with sexi paint jobs

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score

yea there are some crazy cars on that site. some of them are stupid but some are clean.... yea man i dont like living here in the first place.. id rather be back in dallas.

Narftastic

Reaction score

i just noticed that ur rack flairing thing looks kinda wierd:hide:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score

my fairing? whats wrong with it?

Back