radio has no power!

MrRogers26

Reaction score
Well...i bought a cheap car charger for my phone (only 4.99) from this store called 99 cents plus more,lol. Well when I plugged it in...it killed my radio. I'm pretty sure that was the cause because it was working fine before I plugged that cheap **** in. Now the power outlet has no power and my radio also. I feel so outta place without music,lol. Can sombody help me out and your help is appreciated.

MrRogers26

Reaction score
Well I looked at the fuse box to see which one might say radio or somthing but seen nothing so I came to here. Which one should i pull. O...thanks for the help

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
If I was home I could go outside and tell you which one it is... I believe it was fuse #13, (REMEMBER, I SAID I BELIEVE) btw, i4 or V6?

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Still not home, I think you can google it. OR a fellow member who has all the fuse box schematics could post up diagram pics if they wanted to...

MrRogers26

Reaction score
No problem. I'll jus checked on this post again sooner or later. Thanks for the help though

ryandude

Reaction score
You should also check your ACC fuse as well. Since the radio fuse is wired to the ACC fuse also.

Back