Rain-X Anti-Fog wipes

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
DO NOT use the rainx de-icing washer fluid, it leaves stain marks on your hood!!

highway_patrol

Reaction score
DO NOT use the rainx de-icing washer fluid, it leaves stain marks on your hood!!

yeah it does but i wash my car about once a week because its white and yours being black and the fluid being orange, :run:, the straight bug remover kind is green, mix both and get brown, my current fluid color

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
I used rainx outside once and hated it...But i got some stuff on my windshield from when i worked at lexus...stuff means business...cost 300 bucks for customers..

I <3 rain-x

it can be a lil annoying at low speeds, but above like 40mph you don't even need windshield wipers

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I don't know about the wipe stuff. With my old jag, i went throug a period of time with no wipers, and the defroster sucked. So for me, regular rain-x was god send and the fog stuff was something i couldn't do without. I found it worked great. I used the spray. I cleaned my windows, sprayed a rag and wiped it off. It was kind of a pain to get it all off but not more than 5 min tops. Like i said, i don't know how different the wipes are but to me, if it's at all easier, or the same, it's not bad. I basically didn't have a defroster and never had to worry (nothing below 20 degrees and if i had ice, i'd poor warm water on the windshild). With general fog, no issues, did it once a winter. Same experience with regular rain x.

Back