Rain-X Headlight Restoration Kit

TheHunter

Reaction score
if i remember correctly you had a pic of one done and one that wasnt done to compare....think that might be what he's talking about

but i could be wrong i cant see the pics at work.. :lawl:

Oh haha yeah thats probably what he's talking about. In the front view of my car the left headlight (right on the picture) is done and my right headlight hasn't been done yet.

Daku

Reaction score
LOL yah i didnt expand that image, so i thought that. looks really good man!
i like the grille also

TheHunter

Reaction score
LOL yah i didnt expand that image, so i thought that. looks really good man!
i like the grille also

Eh I'm not so much a fan of the grill anymore. Waiting till I swap to an 02 bumper, then the grill will be gone haha.

Drew707

Reaction score
wow looks real good. i think ima pick this up this weekend. hopefully they have it cheaper at walmart. lol

Namboyz

Reaction score
ive never bought a kit because they never worked for me. ive been using a DA *dual action buffer* with two compounds. one rubbing compound and the other a polish. takes like 15 minutes tops. but great work tho. rainx is a pretty good company.

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
These kits only work to temporarily fix the problem. Once the factory protectant/finish is gone, there is no permanent fix. You can wet-sand until the cows come home, but you my friend will be back at square one... Just give it time. That's the facts. In approx. one month take us another picture, and I bet It'll look like the bathroom mirror after hot shower. Not to mention this topic has been covered about 20x, once by yours truly.

Back