Raptor ballast sucks !

purplehaze

Reaction score
Re: ddm ballast sucks !

should i get the new raptor brand v2 since they have lifetime warranty now?

or should i just dish another 20 for the ddmtuning?

edit: nvm i decided to get the raptor brand since they come w/ a warranty too, ill let you guys know if i run into any problems

Last edited:

f23accord2000

Reaction score

i bought 5 set of ddm kits and they have all been great i got one for my friend 2 yrs ago no problem ive had mine in for 2 yrs also no problem, my friends bmw 1 yr no problem and so on, i i just got a set for my g/f and no problems

Badook

Reaction score

I have had DDM 35 lows and 55 highs for 2 years and never had a problem with them. I have bought 5 or 6 sets now for various cars and the only problem ive had is a bad bulb. No relay harness on any of them.
Even after hitting a deer and shorting one out it didnt even phase it, still works like new. I bought an off brand that cost more than DDM and both ballasts stopped working after 2 days.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Just recently my one bulb blew and the ballast quit working. Called their service line and talked to a rep (Angel) who told me what to do and how to send it in and they'll send me out a new one ASAP.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just recently my one bulb blew and the ballast quit working. Called their service line and talked to a rep (Angel) who told me what to do and how to send it in and they'll send me out a new one ASAP.

sounds like u got a good service rep greg. :lawl:

Raymond

Reaction score

I've never had a problem with my DDM slim ballast HIDs. I plan on ordering another set soon.

jerkplayer

Reaction score

Ordered a set of 35W and 55W with the harness 2 weeks ago and still have not been shipped. Have spoken to (Troy) everyday and each day i've been told that they will ship today.....absolutely the worst customer service ever. Hope the kits aren't just as bad.

russiansohcf23

Reaction score

Never had any problems with my DDM. I even recommend it to a friend with a civic and he got them and loves them.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score

I'm running their 55W slims in my fogs and their 55W rugged ones in my S2K's, and yes I've got relays for both of them. Had them in for over a year and a half, not a single problem with them.

swollen_cu

Reaction score

I think the slow customer service is because theres a really high demand for them right now and its ahrd for them tp keep up with their orders... I remember a while back when i ordered a kit from them it came in in a week.

Back