RaVaGeSpEeD's 2002 SMR Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 (56k) *Updated 5/12/2011*

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
Re: RaVaGeSpEeD's 2002 SMR Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 (I know I need to lower it... 56k

lol no, i think hes gathering parts you know?

yes. gathering parts.
sorta want weathertech window visors again...

hunt98accord

Reaction score
Re: RaVaGeSpEeD's 2002 SMR Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 (I know I need to lower it... 56k

Love the taillights have done the same thing on my white v6 black and red themes the way to go love it.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score

ThNks. Taillights look like garbage in winter though once theyre all snowy dusty salty powdery.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score

ThNks. Taillights look like garbage in winter though once theyre all snowy dusty salty powdery.

looking out the window from class, yes me, the snowy dusty salty powdery coating sucks. i NEED visors now, is weathertech the way to go ?

lifelongbread

Reaction score
Re: RaVaGeSpEeD's 2002 SMR Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 (56k) *Updated 3/8/2011*

do you have a camera? if so you should get your tranny issue figured out and meet me in kc for a couple of pictures. you owe me for not showing up at como.

also do you plan on getting a drop? cause im waiting for my big return to gets here so i can get some ff1 coilovers. hopefully i can have them and then install them by the end of this month.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
RaVaGeSpEeD's 2002 SMR Honda Accord Coupe EX V6 (56k) *Updated 3/8/2011*

I do have a cam. Just bad weather lately. I'll get pics when I get the buff and wax done.

Me? Drive to KC?
HA.
Sorry but with gas right now and me probably needing a tranny, the last thing I need is towing back to STL from KC. Next time my girl has a pageant in KC I'll drive though. I'll let you know when that is.

lifelongbread

Reaction score

I do have a cam. Just bad weather lately. I'll get pics when I get the buff and wax done.

Me? Drive to KC?
HA.
Sorry but with gas right now and me probably needing a tranny, the last thing I need is towing back to STL from KC. Next time my girl has a pageant in KC I'll drive though. I'll let you know when that is.

anything in the near future?

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score

She's in like 3 different pageant bracket things. She's sleeping so I'll let you know tomorrow.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score

Bump with info that she has no pageants in KC soon and for new pic on pg 1.

Mikey

Reaction score

Looks good man. Maybe i'll come to STL sometime soon and we can do a thing. I'll let you know if/when I do. :thumbup:

You need blackhoused headlights now, lol.

Back