Re-did some wires

Mmblvl5

Reaction score
russian I like your idea it would make better sense to put one from your intake mani to the fire wall
I am guessing that it would atomize the fuel particals better
I am guessing

4drh22accord

Reaction score
IMO it looks messy, but not the worse I have seen. Take the wire off the alternator and the ground from your engine. I tucked all my wires to where all you saw was the fuse block. Run your wires through your fender and secure them out of the way. Try to hide as much wiring as possible to clean it up. the way I like to do things is hide it so well people can't tell that you have it. Clean is always better. The wire to the alternator has no gain at all. Hope this helps. Not hating just not my taste.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
IMO it looks messy, but not the worse I have seen. Take the wire off the alternator and the ground from your engine. I tucked all my wires to where all you saw was the fuse block. Run your wires through your fender and secure them out of the way. Try to hide as much wiring as possible to clean it up. the way I like to do things is hide it so well people can't tell that you have it. Clean is always better. The wire to the alternator has no gain at all. Hope this helps. Not hating just not my taste.

+1 I agree. Personally though, I'll worry about wiring cosmetics if I do a complete wire tuck though, probably after the engine comes out at some point in its life (or after it dies). I can't be bothered with it now. No time.

steadypimpin

Reaction score
+1 I agree. Personally though, I'll worry about wiring cosmetics if I do a complete wire tuck though, probably after the engine comes out at some point in its life (or after it dies). I can't be bothered with it now. No time.
Hey! Theres always time for the accord!:)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
do this

083_G.sized.jpg

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Could you imagine the **** you'd have to go through if a wire went bad lol my buddy has a Civic that is damn near as clean as that and what a HASSLE that thing is to wire new stuff too or work on

Back