Re-Intro

Inline4

Reaction score
Whatsup 6thgenners,

Names Joe, I used to be around here a while back until I sold my 6ga and picked up an RSX-S, I came across an extra white 6thgenaccord.com sticker I never used and it reminded me of here (surprise surprise). I'm graduating from college with an associates in auto tech and a bachelors in auto management after next spring semester, so I feel like I still have a lot I can offer the community here and pick up as well.

I miss this forum a lot, so Ill be hanging around a bit. Still in the Honda family, still modding. :peace:

Inline4

Reaction score
Welcome back man.
Pics of the rsx? :wub:

Unfortunately, her current state is inappropriate for picture taking. I'll post up some pictures after I finish painting the wheels and get the steelies off. If I can find my original photos from when I bought it I'll post them up.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome back. Did you ever post pics of your Accord when you had it? If so, post some up.

Inline4

Reaction score
Welcome back. Did you ever post pics of your Accord when you had it? If so, post some up.

The accord was mostly stock. It was 4cyl non-vtec autotragic, hence why I got the RSX. (still 4cyl, but K20 + 6spd you can't go wrong)

Here's the few remaining pictures I have of it,

DSC_0679.jpg

Accord1.jpg

Accord2.jpg

Back