Real Quick Pics

theaccordian

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
haha, whos got 17s stock? i sure didnt, haha. correct me if im wrong, but arent even the alloy wheels 16" at most? anf if im wrong, sorry, i just dont think a 6th gen comes stock with 17s, ever. the wheel size is perfect, just lower the car like a little more, and itll look so great..........wish i could mod as fast as you are, haha.

haaha... i mean 17s in the quarter mile stock not run stock 17" wheels

okasu

Reaction score
98sleeper said:
and bigger wheels, but looks decent for now man!

LOL man you cant rock no more than 17s in NYC... unless you have money like that to fix your rims or buy a new set everyweek. I live in pothole city lol ... sh*t Im worrying about running through the streets w/ these cause of all the damn potholes... But I think I may take the rims off in two weeks and leave the car as is till may comes in, cause thats when im going to put the WW kit and paint the whole car. Once that is done then Im going to do the whole system thing but im still not sure if I want a big *** box weighing me down. I don't think I want a sub box... still thinking about it. As for the lil plastic on my fenders... AHH the **** is on the edges of my doors aswell lol! I took one of the rubber strips off but was to lazy to do the others HAHA...

Oh and as for Cdubbs comment... sure Im down, just pm me so we can set up a time and place.

theaccordian

Reaction score
okasu whereed you get your WW lip kit. Icant find it anywhere cause wings west is still in transition from their sale to vis racing. My car is bascially repaired i just need the rear lip

cdubb77

Reaction score
okasu said:
LOL man you cant rock no more than 17s in NYC... unless you have money like that to fix your rims or buy a new set everyweek. I live in pothole city lol ... sh*t Im worrying about running through the streets w/ these cause of all the damn potholes... But I think I may take the rims off in two weeks and leave the car as is till may comes in, cause thats when im going to put the WW kit and paint the whole car. Once that is done then Im going to do the whole system thing but im still not sure if I want a big *** box weighing me down. I don't think I want a sub box... still thinking about it. As for the lil plastic on my fenders... AHH the **** is on the edges of my doors aswell lol! I took one of the rubber strips off but was to lazy to do the others HAHA...

Oh and as for Cdubbs comment... sure Im down, just pm me so we can set up a time and place.

Yeah, the potholes are ridiculous here in NY. I'll check with Blacknight and see what's up with a meet.

okasu

Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
Yeah, the potholes are ridiculous here in NY. I'll check with Blacknight and see what's up with a meet.

Kool.

Back