rear camber alighnment cost.

jcast.01

Reaction score
wats up u guys ive searched around and didnt realy find the answer to my question.well i just put on my new function/form coils and i wanted to put my rear camber arms on.the last time i went to get an alighnment they had told me they cud do it for 80 bucks an arm wich i though was pretty stupid becus i can just do it myself.and they also said that i would also have to pay extra every time i alighn it becus they would adjust the arms.this dsnt seem rite wat do u guys think.shud i just go some were else.wat are wat u guys are being charged to do all this?

Drew707

Reaction score
well i went to Wheel Works and i asked them to align my car, and they asked if i had camber kits. I told them i had a camber kit all around. I paid 100$ for the alignment. no idea if they were highballing me or anything.

jcast.01

Reaction score
o ok cus i pay 80 bucks at wheel works.but idk i always thought that the camber arms shud be part of the alighnment

xx24xx

Reaction score
Yeah some shops will rip you off big time. I got a quote from some place not mentioning that I already had a camber kit installed. They had charges for the alignment, labor cost per side, parts cost for front and rear, etc and came out to almost $600. I found another place that charged me $145 and all he did was adjust the rear camber kit I had and set all the toes back to O along with aligning it. Definitely shop around and ask who is recommended.

They even straightened my crooked TL steering wheel. It rides SOOOOO much better now. I was on 19s and never aligned it for over a year. Stupid on my part. /OT story

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
it shouldnt cost extra because they have to adjust the arms...if youre going there for an alignment then adjusting the camber arms is part of the alignment.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
yea standard alignment for all 4 wheels should stay the same.. the same $65

chrismister2k1

Reaction score
U sholdnt have to par no more than 80 for a alignment even wit the arms they are part of the car

finch13

Reaction score
I've never paid more than $80, even letting the shop know I'm lowered beforehand. My first alignment took 4 hours for some reason, and now that I do them myself I would be happy to pay someone $20 more to adjust the rear arms, they're a huge pain in the ***.

Sent from my Nexus One

jcast.01

Reaction score
it shouldnt cost extra because they have to adjust the arms...if youre going there for an alignment then adjusting the camber arms is part of the alignment.

thank u m point exactly. i dnt think ill be doing my alighnment there any more.i need to find a place that is more lowered friendly.

Back