Rear Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler for Sedan and Coupe from AIT Group Buy

Millz

Reaction score
mounted mine 2 days ago...

for any potential buyers guys this is an A+ product WELL worth the money...
fitment is bang on!

considering that a nice plastic spoiler will prob run you 120-150

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Pricey? $170 for a roof spoiler is not pricey. A Sarona roof spoiler for my car is like $350......that's a little pricey. THIS is a good deal.....

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
i would so jump on these if it wasnt that pricy..
This is as cheap as it's gonna get boy. Any other spoiler is made of flimsy plastic and will break or blow away in the wind. The quality of this product is amazing considering the price. If you want to see something expnsive look at the Sarona roof spoiler, you'll crap your pants!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Pricey? $170 for a roof spoiler is not pricey. A Sarona roof spoiler for my car is like $350......that's a little pricey. THIS is a good deal.....

This is as cheap as it's gonna get boy. Any other spoiler is made of flimsy plastic and will break or blow away in the wind. The quality of this product is amazing considering the price. If you want to see something expnsive look at the Sarona roof spoiler, you'll crap your pants!

THIS.

Why don't people recognize good quality for a good price when they see it. If it's out of your budget that's one thing, but if anyone thinks these are overpriced...you are dead wrong.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
ok well i just called them and asked if they would be making more. they said yes and in a bout a few weeks...so i'll wait just a little bit for these. and yea...they are cheap considering it's carbon fiber...and it's not the giant plastic JDM looking roof spoilers either. the small ones look way better.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Finally got to see the sedan one in person on Millz car last night.

Fitment is dead on.

Looks great....just don't think when I get mine I will be putting it on anytime soon. Have some places for the current one first.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
It does not come with tape. Here's what you do.

1. Test fit & see where the tape area will be on both spoiler and glass
2. Clean the glass
3. Apply an adhesive promoter on glass in tape area
4. Apply tape (gray 3M tape with red backing) to spoiler
5. Apply spoiler and hold in place for a few minutes
6. **** yeah

You can also use Betalink adhesive, but it's not a must.

If you choose to use the 3M VHB tape, you MUST use the adhesive promoter. Otherwise people can just walk by, and yank off your spoiler with ease!

Nismode

Reaction score
What type of adhesive promoter is recommended? I've never had to use one. I'm thinkin about picking up one of these next week w/my paycheck

Latest posts

Back