Rear License Plate Light

Ric Rock

Reaction score
Finally found some time to upload the pic I took last night. Hope it helps in your decision.

DSC04110.jpg

dude thats dope!!! i will change mines out now...bulb 168 right?? what color is your bulb man?? is it blue or white?? clean imma score the accord chrome license plate.

dj__mo

Reaction score
basically 168 194 either /or there cross reference each get the wedge type and dont get it in blue i hear thats illegal, however just get "white" or hyperwhite they'll have a tangy blue in them, u see my signature with the parking lights thats just white LEDS and gives it a bluey effect

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Yeah they're 194 168 bulbs. Really good prices from this guy:
http://myworld.ebay.com/enkmall/

He's got a pair of em going for 2.99+2.99(shipping). Not super fast, but for 6 bucks, 2 white LEDs work nicely. I ended up buying like 7 blue LEDs from him and changed out my courtesy lights and map lights. I had a spare lying around so I used the 7th and the spare and put them in my parking lights.
DSC04095.jpg

P.S. The chrome license frame, definitely don't pay Honda's prices lol. Go to Wal-Mart, should be around $10 or so.

dj__mo

Reaction score
where the light is put your fingers on the wire TWIST IT and it shud come out, i had to do mine the hardway since my screwes were not coming out lol even with wd-40

accordy

Reaction score
here's a pic of it:
CIMG0733-1.jpg

the only thing that lights up is the "honda" on the license plate

02_VTEC_SE

Reaction score
I liked the idea as well but personally I wouldn't want cops having a clear view of my license plates from afar :driving:

Back