Rear License Plate Light

brettg4215

Reaction score
Finally found some time to upload the pic I took last night. Hope it helps in your decision.

DSC04110.jpg

exactly what model bulb do you have? cause i really like the way it looks.

champaned_out

Reaction score
open your trunk stick your head in there and look up... you'll see "the light"

you can either splice into the power/ground wires or disconnect the harness find out which socket is the power/ground and do a plug n play... use some electrical tape to keep them in place

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
exactly what model bulb do you have? cause i really like the way it looks.

Reading is fun.

Yeah they're 194 168 bulbs. Really good prices from this guy:
http://myworld.ebay.com/enkmall/

He's got a pair of em going for 2.99+2.99(shipping). Not super fast, but for 6 bucks, 2 white LEDs work nicely. I ended up buying like 7 blue LEDs from him and changed out my courtesy lights and map lights. I had a spare lying around so I used the 7th and the spare and put them in my parking lights.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Wow way to bring a thread back from the dead lol. Oh and don't bother going to the link I gave originally. The way 194's are getting better and better, now I'd suggest going with V-leds. They've got some bright as hell 194's now. I splurged and bought the high power pair they're selling for 24.99. I ended up using 3 of them in my cluster (yeah the blue is gone, for now at least) and was blown away. I'll take some pics tomorrow night comparing a stock bulb for the license plate to the new ones I got.

Back