Rear roof spoiler and rear lip help Badly?????

GOTJESUS

Reaction score
Hello everyone,i bout to get my car painted and before i do i would like to get a decent rear lip something not crazy in pricing and not cheap looking (im asking alot hugh?) also i see alot of coupe wit nice looking rear roof spoilers on the cars,and their not the big black ones you get from off ebay.they are nice and small and discreet looking,where can i find one for my sedan i want one.

thanks guys in advance!!!!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I believe the roof spoiler you are seeing is the AIT cf spoiler, which was a group buy on V6P. I think there are some sedan ones out there still, some of which I have seen on Ebay.

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
I have not seen any extra AIT Racing Carbon Fiber rear window spoilers for the 4 doors floating around on E-bay.

There was such a low "follow through" response from the sedans that I think AIT stopped production and didnt make as much as the Coupes.

If you had a coupe, you can still find these on Ebay, just not the sedan model.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i could part out my AIT sedan spoiler if the price is right

GOTJESUS

Reaction score
those Cf ones are pretty pricey but they look nice though.it sucks they dont have one in like polyurethane.and the plastic ebay one doesnt look right with the vison I have for my car.Ive been thinking bout getting one and trimming it to make it look like the cf one,what do you guys think of that?

781_CG6

Reaction score
those Cf ones are pretty pricey but they look nice though.it sucks they dont have one in like polyurethane.and the plastic ebay one doesnt look right with the vison I have for my car.Ive been thinking bout getting one and trimming it to make it look like the cf one,what do you guys think of that?

i guess carbon fiber vinyl wrap it

Back