rear wheel noise.?

cjdm98

Reaction score
so i lowered my car about two weeks ago (2.5 in drop)... everything good or what not... a couple of days ago i started to notice that everytime i hit an indent in the road.. whether it be small or average,I hear a rattle from my back right wheel well. I plan on taking the wheel off tuesday morning...

but before i do.. any suggestions or comments on why the noise is there? thanks.

6genaccord

Reaction score
+1 ^ my friends dad said the same thing to us the other day about his front left... and the problem was loose lug nuts... its easy enough to check and then go on to check dust guards, endlinks, sway bushings etc.

CG6-WASABI

Reaction score
i kinda had the same problem when my car was first dropped, my bro said it might have been the shocks or something, but after a few weeks the sound magically disappeared.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Endlinks/swaybar would be the usual suspect.... my guess anyways. Could be other things to. Just get back there and be sure to tighten everything down.

kinda stupid, but....if you have an OEM jack, just make sure it's not that rattling in its holder :lawl:

Back