Rebirth of G23

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^i'm good till mid next yr :D

i'm staying obd2, so i hope i can pass the sniffer test.. if not, i know ppl who'll pass me :peace:

jdm.fanatic

Reaction score
Ok kid2000ex I'm with you I want to do this swap really bad I'm just not so sure about it because I have no comfirmation on how it all works. I have the h23 and the money to put it together but need more info.

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
Dont worry im not too far behind both of you. As for jdm fanatic if you look at Egi7's G23 thread it will give you a basic overview of the g23. Also check Honda-Tech. The G23 build will basically make you a torque monster. But dont just ask me, Badger, Darkside, and Sonnick are doin the build. Im actually a noob on the build. Ive just been researchin for a while. These guys and Egi7 are crafty veterans and if Egi7's motor didnt blow, hed prob be drivin his G23 right now.

jdm.fanatic

Reaction score
Im a noob to this too, but I have read a lot about it. I just dont know enough to tell a shop how to do it.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
jdm.fanatic said:
Im a noob to this too, but I have read a lot about it. I just dont know enough to tell a shop how to do it.

i aint callin u out, but if u read alot abt it....

.... then u should know how to doit and/or tell a shop how to doit

highway_patrol

Reaction score
hey kid all you have to do is post a date, depending on the day of the week i may be able to come down and help. just let us know

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
Sure most definitely when I find the date the MD guys will be the first to know. Scrappy has already sent me a pm and he's gonna help too. Dont know bout Dre but if anyone else from DC/MD/VA wanna help send me a pm or let me know and if any of you can tune or know someone who can tune Hondas well thats a definite +100.

P.S. If any of you DC/MD/VA guys know someone who sellin an H23 head pm me or let me know. Choosin between 2 on Ebay but if you see any good deals let me know.

Back