receiver cover?

Millhouse609

Reaction score
Looking at getting a new in-dash receiver aka dvd player with touch screen. not the kind that pops out but the one that is made for double dins. the question is are there any covers of block plates of any sort to put on when away from the car so no one sees the receiver when you are away from the car since the face plate isn't removable. tried a quick search and nothing. thanks

Millhouse609

Reaction score
yeah thats what i would love to do but i have a wood grain dash and all. you think that would look tacky or what? and this is what i was thinking about getting. dvd touch screen and reading the reviews everyone that has bought it LOVES it. And it works great with the ipod (plays ipod videos and controls the ipod really well thru the unit)

Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD

a little pricey but i have found it on ebay a hell lot cheaper in boxes that haven't been open yet

-sorry maybe a tad off topic:p

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/gd-i-c-e-security/98918-double-din-anti-theft-cover-ideas.html

If it were me, I'd by a small sheet of carbon fiber, cut it to size and round the corners, drill holes in the 4 corners and put pop rivets in, with silicone covering the back of them (no scratching!) so it just looks like a blank off panel...

oh and your link didn't work

Back