Recommended/Review/Bash Movies Here

Honda4Life

Reaction score
Alright gents...

So I have been out of commission for sometime now so all I really get to do is read and watch movies and thought it would good to have a thread where we can review movies, talk about them, or recommend them to each other.

So I will start it off...

Bridesmaids - 10/10

This one was HILARIOUS! I would put it in the area of Old School with a wedding twist. highly recommended!

Rio - 8/10

This was a funny animated cartoon regarding parrots in Rio. It was worth a watch as I have always enjoyed these animated cartoons ever since Monsters Inc.

Battle for Los Angeles - 5/10

Personally I found this movie a waste of time and money. Even though it had good action scenes, the important main character speeches were nothing short of awful! Worth a watch...ummm...if you have nothing to do (I have a good excuse as I am bed ridden). Others may want to reconsider

Thor - 6/10

Entertaining but the acting was a little weak. I was expecting some amazing fights and graphics but was a little let down. Maybe I went in expecting too much. Worth a watch. Not worth a re-watch or purchase IMO.

Tonights Movie...Water for Elephants

Looks a little cheesy but it could be good!

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
Just finished "Everything must go" starring Will Ferrell. Not really a comedy, but turned out to be a pretty good movie

Back