Red/Clears for 2002 Sedan?

KombatVirus

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows if the Depo red/clear tail lights are available for the 01-02 sedan? I haven't been able to find a complete set after lots of searching, however I do find some pieces (Outer left piece, etc) but never a full set, which leads me to believe that they do exist. However they may not, so I am looking for some help.

I am NOT looking for the ones with built in LEDs

Also, how are these compared to OEM quality? Thank you

Jimsun

Reaction score
rockauto sells TYCs.
As for plain red/clear, you have to remove the yellow signal lense inside.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yeah, there are no red/clears for 01-02 sedans. you have to remove the orange piece inside the corner tail lights from the oem lights. you could just buy two used oem corner lights off of ebay and do it to them if you don't want to risk messing up the ones on your car. people have opened the tail light (removed the lens) in order to take out that piece, and people have also gotten it out through the hole for the bulb, but i think you have to break it up somehow to do it that way.

KombatVirus

Reaction score
Thanks for the helpful info.

Does anyone in Canada know the best place to buy OEM tail lights or such? Would perhaps a junkyard visit be a good idea? It will be over 200$ to get a full set of stock tails from ebay or rockauto which seems excessive

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yeah, a salvage yard would be your best bet. you only need the corner lights too, the trunk ones are already red/clear. i was looking at tail lights on canadia ebay a few minutes ago, and it looks like it'd be around $100 for a pair of corner tail lights after the shipping to canadia...but the lights themselves were ~$35 each, which isn't bad.

Back