Redcoupe 12/25/12 beware (56k)

Redcoupe

Reaction score
Not a bad start, be sure to do the suspension right the first time.
Yeah I thought about white lol but I have. Black (not painted lip) lip so I am avoiding the cant afford paint look lol because I went to a local shop they said 500 for door drivers (a little dull) front side and rear lip done. But I got my tl wheels instead since I only paid $300 I think it was a decent price since not many around at least on Craig

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Clean start, could definitely use a drop. I would definitely do coils first time around, instead of springs like I did. :doh:

Redcoupe

Reaction score
Looks like your off to a good start... I would recommend you get function forms or D2 coils and not tiens.
Yeah? I am not to savvy when it comes to suspension so I will soon be looking for threads specially because I don't want any rubbing issues and definitely don't want to see my muffler in the middle of a major highway lol...

Redcoupe

Reaction score
Rubbing depends in how low u go and how much fender work you do.
Yeah and question you didn't need spacers for your tl wheels right? Camber kit? For a 1.5-2 inch drop? Or is that not low enough or to low it's a daily driver so I need my coupe to feel right driving and not messing things around mechanical wise.

Narftastic

Reaction score
Haha 2inch drop is nothing your still gonna be a monster truck.. And I daily mine, no camber kit, I did use spacers, 20mm front and 30mm rear.. U don't have to tho I just wanted mine to sit perfectly flush with a lil poke:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
2" drop is not monster truck. Eliminates a lot of fender gap and still keeps the car easy to drive and park daily.

OP, here is 2.5" drop front, 2" drop rear.

2012-12-14_16-34-53_812.jpg

Back