Redtoy's next major project..and probably the last!

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
Good luck trying to shoot for 200 whp even though it is possible i know for a fact that it wil be a bitch at tuning.

turboputz

Reaction score
While it may look cool or you have other reasons for wanting that IC all that volume will seriously increase turbo lag. Its only more space you have to fill with compresssed air before it can reach the throttle body. Keeping the air very cool will help your engine last and prevent detonation, but for your power level goals that is really not the right size. When I think of a good streetable responsive turbo set-up I first think of minimizing lag.

redtoy

Reaction score
While it may look cool or you have other reasons for wanting that IC all that volume will seriously increase turbo lag. Its only more space you have to fill with compresssed air before it can reach the throttle body. Keeping the air very cool will help your engine last and prevent detonation, but for your power level goals that is really not the right size. When I think of a good streetable responsive turbo set-up I first think of minimizing lag.

you have a good point there sir but one of my main priority too is reliability..that's why i plan to stay at just 200 wheel.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
DD, 200whp, removal of the bumper support, air isn't even going to be hitting the whole thing.

I really think you should find a smaller intercooler for something that's a DD and only wanting 200whp.

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
Your point of getting a wider intercooler is reasonable but not tall... Be ready for boost lag...

jccg5

Reaction score
hey what brand are your rim...is look hella good...i wanna get them white but not too flashy rim..

redtoy

Reaction score
hey what brand are your rim...is look hella good...i wanna get them white but not too flashy rim..

thanks bro they're inperio 5zigen s-08 i think..not sure with the model number, could be m-08.

dsc3408lj1.jpg

stinker504

Reaction score
The extra lag you'll get from the taller intercooler won't be that bad. And your 200hp goals are easily achievable. Good luck.

Crono139

Reaction score
That shop looks way too shady for your car. :p

Back