reese's 99 accord coupe

reese8789

Reaction score
Solid coupe, well done. What's the Type-S badge on the IM? And your motor is done up similar to how I want to do mine (wrinkle red valve covers and polished IM/TB).

The TL was nice, guessing you swapped what was in it to the Accord?

EDIT: 2nd video - I gotta admit, I have a hard time believing a J32 could beat a 300hp 6spd Mustang GT.

Its a stencil sprayed on. Im actually planin on removing it. Getting tired of looking at it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
No I was thinking the 300hp GT, with 320tq. You're right though, they are 5spds. But with that much torque and being RWD...I'm just surprised still. But nice.

Lboogy*CnTX

Reaction score
nice coupe bruh... finally someone one here that isnt all gungho over slammed, ugly headlights, and lip kits

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
There he is. I have had all your videos favorited on YouTube since the day u put them up. I was expecting to see some more videos up this weekend :/

No I was thinking the 300hp GT, with 320tq. You're right though, they are 5spds. But with that much torque and being RWD...I'm just surprised still. But nice.
Chris, you'd be very surprised of how well these things can perform. This is me in limp mode vs a TB SS.
clicky here

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

reese8789

Reaction score
There he is. I have had all your videos favorited on YouTube since the day u put them up. I was expecting to see some more videos up this weekend :/

Chris, you'd be very surprised of how well these things can perform. This is me in limp mode vs a TB SS.
clicky here

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Thanks .Hopefully ill have some new vids this weekend.

Back