ReggieReggcg2's 2006 Infiniti G35x Sedan.

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
I gotta borrow my dad's canon and go to a nice spot to get some quality photos. I ordered some center caps as well because they didn't come with any when i bought them. And then im going to refinish them. :)

And im up early adjusting the suspension today!

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
So this thread needed some reviving since I've been MIA lol. Heres a small update of things to come. I will have a proper exterior shoot of the car once i get my front and rear lip on. Thanks for looking!

Hotchkis front and rear sway bars
te2ygybe.jpg

Whiteline endlinks
u9amutav.jpg

Akebono BBK (with Motul brake fluids, SS brake lines, Stoptech rotors)
repuqeby.jpg

qypazu8y.jpg

buta2u9a.jpg

me3y3enu.jpg

qapymanu.jpg

3eze4uga.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
nothing like new brakes and braided stainless lines. you'll love them, they're one of the better things i did on my accord. guess the plans for the upgrade were put on hold for now?

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Yea they made me feel more confident about those close calls when you have to stop sudden. These are getting installed saturday and i cant wait.

The upgrade will be on hold for a while. Next year i plan to buy a house in jersey( most likely jersey) so i put priorities first and used some of my savings to finish up the G. Hope to see you on the 4th but i know its hit or miss haha.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
moving to jersey? uh oh :lawl: i'd like to go to pa myself, just because it close to where i live and cheaper, who knows for sure though. we'll see about the 4th. as of now, i still can't make it, but who knows if those plans will change or not haha.

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
I like the way they look also Chris so much that i dont want to powdercoat them or anything.

The thickness i believe is 25mm the front is 35

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
u4eqemy5.jpg

Crappy iphone pic and dirty car. Rear lip is on the way, all thats needed to finish of the body styling

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
tapytyga.jpg

This was taken when i was at Real Auto dynamics in Oceanside NY.

Real good shop if anyone is in the area.

Back