regional Forum?

white beauty

Reaction score
i think it would be cool to have regional subforums, but it would barely get used and it would kinda divide up the site, so maybe we should have a poll and see how many on the site want it and dont want it

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
the separation is gonna happen with the regional forums...

but yeah, socal ninjas :badger:

seriously tho, we need to come up with another forum... maybe "other rides discussion" for other cars? :thinking:

LoveLee

Reaction score
i really dont think regional forums would divide up the site, if its only used for meets and local events and talk about local part shops. i mean, we are still gonna post in the general chat with everyone else. and we all know there are some people on here that are way to addicted to the shoutbox to give up talking in there. thats where most of us really talk anyways.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
so if it is just going to be used for meet and events...why even bother..we already have a section for that?? i don't think it will hurt unity or any crap like that...i just think it is a waste of space...because all it will do it cause more people to whore threads...

i just don't see the need for it..

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
word eric...imo the only ones to have are NE, socal, and fl. seriously...midwest, SE, south, NW wouldnt get any action.

i personally hate having subforums like v6p. cant find anything :ughrun: meets and events subsection is more than enough...

Back