remove inner fender lining ?

dboy261

Reaction score
So I'm thinking about removing the inner fender lining on the front. just wondering how many of you have done this and if there is any real down side to removing it? I tired searching but did find much info. I think i have to take it out to roll/pull my fenders anyway. thanks for any info.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I did it because I destroyed it when I went low and rubbed it out. I ran without it for a while, until I realized I could roll the edge of it with my fenders, and that keeps it up there and out of they way. But still provides protection.

I have a cold air intake, so I was trying to keep water out of there as best as possible

james'99

Reaction score
In the winter, rocks and other salt and debris will find its way up into your engine bay. It's not a way to be.

dboy261

Reaction score
This is kinda off topic but I didn't want to start another thread. How do I post pics so they show up in my post? I've tried several ways and even read the post that suppoibly told you how to do it but it didn't work for me.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
I took mine out a while ago. No really problems. You will hear rocks kick up into your door jams and they will get really dirty in the rain. Couple big rocks might hit and scare you at first haha. I have a short ram intake so I covered to 2 holes that are below it from the stock intake so water and stuff doesn't get into my intake.

As for pictures, upload them to tinypic and then copy the link for forums and message boards. It should be

Back