removed the resonator box

wg2k7

Reaction score
if u dont live anywhere where carb stickers are required the cheapest and just as good way to go is ebay short ram and a kn cone filter at the end. otherwise i highly recommend kn as i have a typhoon and i love it.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the ebay pipe and aem filter was another option i was considering. i dont need a carb sticker, so anything goes haha. ive never heard of any cars getting inspected or smogged in my home town, madison. they do it out here in the counties along the lake in the milwaukee area, but since my car is titled in madison, i dont have to smog it.

i think i want to go with the aem dryflow filter...it looks easier to maintain, and i dont like the idea of oil being on my filter. k&n is an awesome filter, but i dont want to bother with oiling it.

walshbj19

Reaction score
hey i live in hartland we have to **** with emissions every year but they usually dont mess with anything under your hood though

Neight

Reaction score
carb stickers are only for Cali if anyone is wondering. c.a.r.b.= califronia air resources board . :)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
this thread is almost a year old lmao...

the whistle with my stock airbox is waaaay louder than the sri.

Neight

Reaction score
sh!t~~~~~
yeah amost a year old, man who brought back this old post ?
man it was a year ago in april. You guys are funny funny funny.

f23accord2000

Reaction score
how i did it on the 4cyl took 20 min max ,jacked up the car took the wheel off undid the clips easy, took the 10 mm bolt near the fender the went under the car and undid the other 10mm bolt and slid out the resonater right from the fender very easy,dont bother taking off the bumper

indowanksta88

Reaction score
how i did it on the 4cyl took 20 min max ,jacked up the car took the wheel off undid the clips easy, took the 10 mm bolt near the fender the went under the car and undid the other 10mm bolt and slid out the resonater right from the fender very easy,dont bother taking off the bumper

wow haha i spent 3 hours, it was a bitch to take off the clips on teh bumper and then i couldnt reach the inner screw holding in the resonator box so i also jacked up teh car and took the wheel off and had to unscrew all the black mud guard crap and then reach in and unscrew it...

Back