Removing Crank Pulley Bolt

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
As the title stated I'm having issues removing my crank pulley from an h motor I purchase a month ago. The motor is out of the engine bay which is making it even harder to keep it still cause I lack a motor stance to keep it but I figure a way to keep it still.

Anyways I need to remove the side cover to send my driver motor mount to be fab by Nick (Drift) and the idea I thought that would work was to bolt a short chain to my flywheel to the engine block and extend my breaker bar with a two feet pole to crack it loose but it turn out to be a fail moment fml lol

Just to keep in mind I don't have any air pressue tools to use or funds to purchase innovative mounts seeing my money has to be spent on other priorities so any ideas would be greatly appreciated cause I really need to driver again for work purposes.

Sorry in advance if what I wrote makes no sense I'm doing this through my phone and I just got off work so I'm exhausted and tired

Harvey

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Have you tried hopping on the breaker bar with a thick plumbing pipe around the handle? Use your weight. See if that works to loosen it. But not tighten. That's what my dumbass did to tighten one of my lug nuts and stripped it. lol:henry:

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
I tried that hopping had to replace my breaker bar from Sears guess I'll try again with a longer and see what happens. Dude I had to drill out my lug nut, I had the same issue oyee it was pita thing was stripped and pinned on the stud and I never found out how that happen glad it came off though

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Well didn't get the torch from my boy he told it was done but I've been busy will get it from advance today and hope it works

Back