Removing Shifter Wood Grain?

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i wanna paint the woodgrain that is around my shifter (cup holder panel etc.)

any idea where to start?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
in all seriousness tho, it goes like this:

- open the cup holder and get a good grasp on it. pull straight up, its held in by clips, i think 2.
- then grab the back part of that whole center console piece, and pull up. theirs a few clips that hold this thing in, slowly work up to the front of the piece, just infront of the shift assembly.
- the little surrond thing around the shift assembly thats ontop of the actual entire piece i just explained how to take out, is just held in by little ratchet things, kinda like snowboard bindings, but you dont need to press anything to release them, itll just ratchet out pretty much.

its easy as takin a sh*t, good luck :)

LCPLPunk

Reaction score
dangit, why couldn't i learn about people not wanting their woodgrain before i bought mine? :p

dynasty

Reaction score
i would keep my woodgrain if my car was black or a dark color. white and woodgrain doesn't really match for me.

LCPLPunk

Reaction score
what color are u going to paint it?

I just took out my black stuff and put the woodgrain in. If u want the black stuff i'll sell it to ya..

MikeyMike

Reaction score
LCPLPunk said:
what color are u going to paint it?

I just took out my black stuff and put the woodgrain in. If u want the black stuff i'll sell it to ya..

the center consol woodgrain im gona do my car color, cleared & everything. and the sides of it black. the radio trim is gona go black, the door switches black, and imma do my entire car over w/ black leather and blue stitching.

pillars, black suade(sp) same on headliner

Back