Replica 98-00 Oem Rear Bumper + Oem Rear Lip

Ric Rock

Reaction score
Im planning to score a 98-00 rear bumper so i can rock my oem rear lip that I've had for some time now. I stumbled onto a company that sells replica body parts, the companys called Certifit

Heres their website: http://www.certifit.com

My question was do u think there would be any fitment problems with the rear lip on the replica bumper?

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
since aftermarket parts cant be 100% like OEM,it may take some what more work making it fit correctly. the bumper could be longer,shorter..ect but nothing i would worry about.

dynasty

Reaction score
is this for a coupe or sedan? also, what year is yours? 98-99 or 00-01? those 4 options will give you different results. you might have to do some cutting to fit the lip if it's not on the original bumper.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
ever try just going to a junk yard and picking one up cheap?

I would be afraid of fitment with an aftermarket "oem replica" company

Ric Rock

Reaction score
ever try just going to a junk yard and picking one up cheap?

I would be afraid of fitment with an aftermarket "oem replica" company

my junkyards sellin one for $200 non negotiable i already tried freakin might as well buy a new one...trust me that was the first spot i hit up..

i plan to drop by certifit and ask for it then before buying it try a test fit with my rear lip before getting it...

dynasty

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure it'll fit because they sell them to fit in your car. only problem is the material they use is cheap. i would go ahead and buy it anyways.

but why did you wanted to get another bumper? car accident?

Ric Rock

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure it'll fit because they sell them to fit in your car. only problem is the material they use is cheap. i would go ahead and buy it anyways.

but why did you wanted to get another bumper? car accident?

I want that bumper so I can rock the oem rear lip, it doesn't look right on 01-02 bumpers, but looks hella good on the 98-00

Back