Replying to sale threads that should be closed.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
So lately I have noticed some of our members posting in for sale threads that SHOULD be closed due to the poster not following rules. It's not like the people who are replying to these threads don't know the rules, they have been around long enough. I understand you're trying to get a deal or whatever, but if you happen to notice that the poster is not following the rules (doesn't have the required 50 posts etc..) and the thread should be closed REPORT IT. Do not bump it and do not post trying to buy what they are selling etc.. If this continues I'm going to start handing out infractions to those who do it. The staff tries to get to these threads as quick as possible but at times we do miss them. So like I said REPORT REPORT REPORT. Thanks.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Sry didn't notice his post count until after it was closed. Report from now on. Rep points for reporting haha

One could only assume that by you posting "check your PM" in his member rides thread that you are trying to work out some sort of deal with him for what he's selling. So no rep points for you.

Wow it did look amazing on the interior. I like the woodgrain radio trim. Did you do that yourself or is that factory? Oh and check your PM

that was all stock. i checked my pm too ill let you know everything asap

nexTOme

Reaction score
those threads are good for bumping your post count. haha
i know i used to reply to those threads just to add few more post counts to mine.
then i kinda got tired of whoring and dont care about post counts n e more.

i agree with you 100% darryl.
as soon as noob posts rule-violating FS threads, more than enough people respond with stuffs like :lock:, read rules :slap: noob, blah blah. seems like we can never get enough of bashing others haha

hopefully things will improv. :thumbsup:

SilverAggie

Reaction score
One could only assume that by you posting "check your PM" in his member rides thread that you are trying to work out some sort of deal with him for what he's selling. So no rep points for you.

Ouch pwnd. No, not through the site anymore. Sry bout that. Don't want to be in trouble with the 5-0.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Even this? :booty:

I'll start being a little more dilligent in JUST reporting the thread, instead of adding a lockdance. lol. After a while I think everyone slips a little on what they should be doing to help out. I try to do my part, tho. :thumbsup:

SilverAggie

Reaction score
I remember a while back sending you a PM about a thread that needed to be closed JMiller. I also posted in some cause I'm kinda new to the site and forgot about the report button. I try to help as well because I know that this is a big site and you guys don't want to be on here all day. Or do you? lol

Oh and is report post and report thread the same thing cause I have on e to report. Thanks

Last edited:

david5788

Reaction score
omg i posted something like this on v6p.net

i said that the op did not have enough post count and they just went on to discuss the rims and what a great deal it was.

but hey, if y'all get ripped off dont say i didnt warn ya. lol

wish i was an admin i would clean out anyone who is not following the rules.

Back