Reputation points

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Hey guys as part of the upgrade I've enabled the reputation system. Everyone starts with 5 reputation points. If someone posts something that you like or dislike, you can add or subtract from their reputation. It should be a good way for everyone to figure out who knows what they are talking about and who doesn't.

How much your vote affects their reputation depends on a few things. The longer you've been a member (post count, days here) the more your vote counts. Also, the more reputation you have, the more your vote counts.

Anyways, you don't have to use it if you don't want to, but it's there.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
So if somebody says some stupit **** then we can take points away? Oh yeah, can we not type profanity?

<edit> okay, i see the stars, nevermind

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
yeah you can take reputation away too. on the top-right side of every post it shows the post number, next to that you see a little balance thing. If you click on it will let you say whether you "approve" or "disapprove" of someone's post and you can enter a reason why, and what you chose affects their reputation

and yes certain words are censored, mainly for people who are behind firewalls that might block the site b/c of too many cuss words.

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
Wow I never noticed that. I will def keep that in mine. You should make this a sticky so that everyone who reads this site will know about it when they sign up.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Damn, sketch...rep power 27? Either you know your 6th gen stuff or or you're full of bull$hit.

haha, J/k :D

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
whitey2kaccord said:
Damn, sketch...rep power 27? Either you know your 6th gen stuff or or you're full of bull$hit.

haha, J/k :D

hahaha, it could be a little bit of both....sometimes i think i know, and im completely wrong, hahahaa.

cdubb77 said:
I'm catchin' up to you Andy. :D

:eek: woah, damn, guess you are, haha, wow. i dont even remember you getting passed 1,000, haha.

Back