Resistors for LED turn signals

ryandude

Reaction score
alright so i am installing some LED turn signals in the front.
i need with installing the resistors. I am having trouble where to install them because of how tight the space is near the turn signal and also which wire is the turns signal vs. the parking light wire.

Pics would be nice if you have done this to your car.
Also, can i attach the resistor to the rear turn signal instead since it would be easier. or will that just make things worse??

blackcord

Reaction score
alright so i am installing some LED turn signals in the front.
i need with installing the resistors. I am having trouble where to install them because of how tight the space is near the turn signal and also which wire is the turns signal vs. the parking light wire.

Pics would be nice if you have done this to your car.
Also, can i attach the resistor to the rear turn signal instead since it would be easier. or will that just make things worse??

Wouldnt it be much easier to just change the flasher? For EACH led turn signal bulb, you need 1 resistor. I.e. If you change all 4 (on each corner) to leds then you need 4 resistors.

metrick1235

Reaction score
electronic LED Flasher... This is what i used in my car.. im not exactly sure what the part number is but if you pull your flasher out you will see which one it is.. makes sure you get the right one... This will do all four lights and your hazards with no issues.. and you wont have to cut stock wiring...

Im almost positive its this one... LED Flasher Unit CF13JL-02

Latest posts

Back