Retro fit

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
lol...

Okay OP, do you have an extra set of headlights? Is the accord your daily driver? You do realize it takes a little bit of time to perform a retrofit, so hopefully you'll either not be driving your car or have a spare set in the meantime...

Search around, determine which projectors & shrouds you'd like to use, then find the best deals on them. Get in contact with Rich from HID Illusionz, and ask him what it'll cost to perform the installation for you if you send him everything he needs. It'll come out perfect (with a lifetime warranty if you're using OEM headlights & not aftermarket headlights), and the whole process usually doesn't take long at all...maybe a week depending on where you're located.

Good luck.

nexTOme

Reaction score
I can also vouch for rich @ customlightz. Both of my 6thgen and the 7thgen retro were done by rich and you will not regret every penny you spend. Very nice and reasonable price, turnaround time and quality. I say get all the parts as much as you can and just send them in. Goodluck.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
One more thing.........I've never done a retro before so I can't guarantee the results. Might come out like googly tits ( ' ) ( . )

PM me for paypal info.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
One more thing.........I've never done a retro before so I can't guarantee the results. Might come out like googly tits ( ' ) ( . )

PM me for paypal info.

$1000 huh Justin... awesome deal, I'll package all my stuff up and ship it to you Monday morning :deal:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Just get in touch with Rich yourself, every retrofit is unique so the price of one won't be the same for another. Stop being lazy & take all of the guesswork out of your project by getting your own quote directly from the man himself.

Back