RGs CG7 (All New Updates And Pics) (11/4/12)

JDMCG7

Reaction score
Re: Newbie From Central Cali (RG's CG)

hey guys thanks for the feedback i really like how you guys love how low my car is lol really but yea

JDMCG7

Reaction score

Daaaamn the car looks sexy.. How are the ff type 2.. I have mine sitting in my living room waitin to put them on

they ride very good just make sure to keep the damping on 0 or 1 for like a good week or so then start stiffin them up slowly

Narftastic

Reaction score

they ride very good just make sure to keep the damping on 0 or 1 for like a good week or so then start stiffin them up slowly

So start off with the little nob turned all the way to the left right?

JDMCG7

Reaction score

if its makes it easyer instead of left and right lets use (-) and (+). keep it at zero The (-) way for a good week then start adjusting it slowly. untill you feel that its at the best ride hight for you. =)

JDMCG7

Reaction score

hey guys im back thanks for all the feed back. i just did that DIY Throttle Bypass an installed my cold air intake with My Velicty Funnel. OMG you can feel the difference. pulls harder and V-tec kicks in super hard

Narftastic

Reaction score

if its makes it easyer instead of left and right lets use (-) and (+). keep it at zero The (-) way for a good week then start adjusting it slowly. untill you feel that its at the best ride hight for you. =)

I thought we where talking about stiffness not hight

Narftastic

Reaction score

so i just opened up my coils and i was looking at them and i got a question for you...when they are all on the car and installed..if we want to adjust them then all we do is jack up the car and loosen the gold ring then turn the bottom red thing up or down rite?

JDMCG7

Reaction score

so i just opened up my coils and i was looking at them and i got a question for you...when they are all on the car and installed..if we want to adjust them then all we do is jack up the car and loosen the gold ring then turn the bottom red thing up or down rite?

yea you just adjust then from the preloading colis. and the bottom one make sure after your done adjusting them that you tightern to the bottom adjuster. so no dirt get in there an stuff but yea if you have any more question just let me know. also to hight will not be the same when you first put them on there already at the lowest setting an the back is about a good 1/4 - 3/4 lower then the front so just use the tape measure that they supply it will help alot

Back